And here's how I made it:
- Bonless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Chinese Cabbage
- Won Bok
- Green Onion
- Patis (Fish Sauce)
- Shoyu (Soy Sauce)
- 1 Round Onion
- Coconut Oil 1/2 teaspoon
- Chop round onion into chunks
- Heat coconut oil in large pot
- Toss in chopped onion, and stir til' a little bit limpy
- Toss chicken pieces in... stir til' outsides are brownish
- Fill pot with hot water, til' about 1-1/2" above the chicken
- Cut tomatoes into chunks and toss in pot
- Bring to boil
- Lower heat and simmer
- Add Patis (to taste of your liking)
- Add Shoyu (to taste of your liking)
- Chop up cabbage pieces
- Toss all cabbage into pot, well, toss slowly, you don't wanna burn yourself with the water splashing out at ya! LOL!!
- After veggies start getting limpy, toss in green onions.
That's it!! All pau... delish dish!! Great for cold winter days or nights, and for colds period!! Now to make me a bowl. Eat as a soup dish, or eat over rice... I like to eat it over rice. Can't help it, I'm Filipina!!